What Is A TempaGel Memory Foam Mattress?
TempaGel mattresses combine gel memory foam and Outlast® Technology to help regulate and control the temperature of the bed. TempaGel also buffers pressure points, which reduces tossing and turning, and allows for a longer and more restful night’s sleep.
Gel Memory Foam Mattress Pros:
- A Gel Memory foam mattress is one of the best for distributing body weight and relieving pressure points.
- Reduces sleep disturbance and minimizes tossing and turning.
- Traditional, older-style memory foams were very warm, and sometimes hot, beds. The introduction of new, gel–infused foam and heat-removing covers now provide a more neutralsleep surface.
Gel Memory Foam Mattress Cons:
- For someone accustomed to a traditional innerspring mattress, there can be an adjustment period for getting used to the feel of gel memory foam.
- The nature of the foam makes it more difficult to change sleeping positions than a traditional mattress.
- If you are currently a “hot” sleeper, gel memory foam usually does not reduce those affects; it merely provides a temperature-neutral sleep surface.
Gel Memory Foam Mattress Options and Product Information:
- Comfort Options: Firm or Plush
- Construction Overview: Outlast Micro-Climate Cover – TempaGel Memory Foam – Gel Tempacore – Airflow Edge (some models also contain latex foam)
- Mattress Warranty: 15-Year Full / 25-Year Limited
- Base Options: Available with a high- or low-profile hardwood foundation or Adjustable Base
- Available Sizes: Twin – Twin XL – Full – Queen – King – California King
Want To Learn More About Gel Memory Foam?
We welcome you to visit us in person, and experience a relaxed, and hassle-free shopping environment. Our goal is to help provide you with the greatest night’s rest at the best value possible.